Chocolate & Peanut Butter Fondant
Is there something higher than peanut butter and chocolate? This would possibly simply be it. This recipe is so easy, tasty and solely requires a number of elements.
It’s the right deal with to whip up for a liked one this Valentine’s Day – and even higher, make for your self! We’re all about self love – so deal with your self, you deserve it!
Time to cook dinner: 20 minutes
- four tbsp almond meal
- 2 tbsp cacao powder, or cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- three tbsp milk of selection
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 160°C or 320°F.
- Place all the elements, apart from the peanut butter, in a bowl and use a fork or whisk to mix till there are not any clumps and combination is gentle and bubbly.
- Evenly grease two, small ovenproof bowls. Spoon combination equally into every bowl.
- Spoon 1 tbsp of peanut butter into the center of every bowl.
- Place in oven and cook dinner for 15 minutes or till a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clear.
- Serve instantly, with recent berries and a bit further peanut butter.
Once you’re mixing collectively the elements, attempt to whisk it for not less than 5 minutes to include essentially the most air – this fashion your fondant will probably be gentle and fluffy!